NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Recruitment 2016/2017- DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION ONLINE APPLICATION FORM IS OUT.

The NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Recruitment 2017

Registrations for the NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Recruitment 2017 have commenced. Let us take a close look at the needed guidelines you just have to abide by in order to qualify.

Guidelines

• Interested applicants are requested to apply online at airforce.mil.ng free of charge
  • Only single application per applicants are allowed. All multiple applications will be disqualified!
  • After you complete the application form, you will be required to print out the following documents:
  1. Acknowledgement form
  2. Attestation form duly signed by your Local Government Chairman or a Military Officer
  3. Guardian/Parent Consent Form
  4. Local Government Indigenship Form

2017 The NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Recruitment- Qualification

1. For Non-Trade Men and Women:
  • You must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by birth
  • You must not be less than 1.66m tall, for males; and 1.63m tall for females
  • Applicants must be between 17 and 22 years of age latest by December 2017
  • Applicants must have not less than 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO, including credit passes in Maths and English.

1. For Tradesmen and Women:
    • You must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria by birth
    • You must not be less than 1.66m tall, for males; and 1.63m tall for females
    • Applicants must be between 17 and 24 years of age latest by December 2017, except for those who are applying as drivers who should be between the ages of 18 and 28 years.
    • Drivers are required to possess nothing less than 2 passes with a credit in Trade Certificate and English Language
    • Applicants who are applying as sportsmen and women must provide evidence of their professional experience, which would include medals and certificates
  • Applicants must have not less than 2 passes with a credit in English and Trade test in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO, including credit passes in Maths and English.
  • Applicants are required to possess not less than 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, you must have at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from approved government institutions.

Important Notes

• The registration for the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 starts online from January 14, 2017 to February 17, 2017.
  • Zonal Recruitment Exercise begins on 23rd February and ends 16th March 2017
  • No payment is required as NAF registration and recruitment exercise is free of charge!
  • Accompany the Attestation Form with a passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers’ license or international passport. Ensure the signee authenticates by signing on your passport photograph behind.
  • For further information, visit the NAF website (www.airforce.mil.ng) from January 14, 2017 or email recruitment@airforce.mil.ng. you can also call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802

Nigerian Airforce DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION  (DSSC)

Currently, the sale of forms for the Nigerian Airforce DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION  (DSSC)  has officially begun for the year 2016.

2015 Chosen candidates were already shortlisted and there is currently a news release from the Nigerian Air Force to absorb more prospective applicants for the 2016 admission exercise. We now have the most recent update from the Nigerian Airforce.

Pls Kndly inform those that would be interested to join the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng for NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2016).

Online Registration starts on 8 Feb, 2016 & closes on 25 March, 2016. Also, check Friday 5th January 2016 newspapers (Dailytrust) for more detail information and other requirements, please help share this post with others who might have interest.

Please, don’t fret, panic or fall victim to swindlers who are currently selling un-official,  fake Airforce Direct Short Service forms online ! We will also update you about Nigerian Armed Forces Recruitment when we have more information.

Nigerian Navy short service is officially still on o.

(Visited 50,914 times, 3 visits today)

Dr Adeniyi Adesanya

Hi there, I am a Medical Doctor by profession, passionate lover of Information Technology, PHP website developer/Programmer, avid reader & CEO of Reviewcious.com.

91 thoughts on “NIGERIAN AIRFORCE Recruitment 2016/2017- DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION ONLINE APPLICATION FORM IS OUT.

• December 7, 2015 at 3:42 am

I love Nigerian airforce me I be barrack boy oh

• February 8, 2016 at 4:28 pm

Since I was young my ambition is to work with the Nigeria military in any capacity, that is what even motivated me to study Geography at the University level.

• February 11, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Since i was young my ambition is work as chaplain with Nigeria military to reach out for Christ in the military setting.

• February 22, 2016 at 1:10 pm

when is the DSSC for Airforce Coming out Alert Me Please

• February 22, 2016 at 2:10 pm

Hello Daniel, the DSSC Airforce form is currently on sale. Pls visit the link in the post for details or go to the Nigerian Defence Academy website for details.

• February 26, 2016 at 6:43 am

Glad to het worried this information sir (Admin). Please sir I just needed more clarity for the DSSC under Chaplaincy. I am a graduate from the Seminary and one of the requirements I read on the official site is to attach among other credentials an NYSC Exemption Certificate/Letter. But my greatest challenge now is that most Seminaries do not issue an NYSC Exemption Certificate/Letter. Please sir, help me with a solution. God bless NAF.

• February 26, 2016 at 6:47 am

Apology please, in my first sentence I mean to say, “Glad to have this information sir (Admin).

• February 27, 2016 at 8:14 am

Hello Makop,
      You can still contact the NYSC office in your area directly to have them issue an exemption letter statutorily if your Seminary Institute is recognized by the Government.

• February 28, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Thanks for the information pls, how do i get the DSSC form because those link you gave are not opening

• March 3, 2016 at 7:49 am

good morning sur! Pls can I apply Dssc with Bs.c in Economics?

• March 4, 2016 at 9:21 am

Yes, Demian. You are more than qualified to apply with your degree

• March 4, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Pls sir! Can I apply with BSc Botany?

• March 4, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Yes, Blessing you can… The Nigerian Air Force DSSC specifies a degree as part of their requirements, irrespective of the course or profession.

• March 4, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Pls sir Admin. Can I apply with direct short service with my qualification. BSc Botany?

• March 7, 2016 at 5:41 am

Good mornning sir,can someone study accounting and registered with ican also apply for dssc

• March 7, 2016 at 6:10 am

Yes, you can!

• March 9, 2016 at 6:56 am

Pls sir, what did they mean by this, Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria

• March 9, 2016 at 9:14 am

This means that you must provide proof/certificate of registration with any professional body you belong to. For example, if you are a chartered account, you will need to provide your ICAN certificate to prove your claims

• March 9, 2016 at 7:10 pm

pls sir can some one with B.sc and a professional diploma in education apply under education department? Thank you

• March 9, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Yes, you can apply

• March 11, 2016 at 9:25 pm

please admin have already apply for the dssc but want to no what the main function of the dssc what is it all about? thanks

• March 11, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Sir, the letter of attestation of good character can it be written by ACP that is not from the same state of origin of the applicant?

• March 12, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Please Sir, am a married pastor and am 35yrs of age. Can I be recruited as a chaplain into the Nigerian airforce short service commission? Pls. I need your help Sir…

• March 12, 2016 at 7:10 pm

Sir, my question is that I have a degree in
      Public administration, am I qualify to apply, because it wasn’t mentioned under administration. Thank u

• March 13, 2016 at 5:28 am

Yes, Public Administration can work in the Directorate of Information of the Nigerian Air Force. So, you are of course qualified.

• November 23, 2016 at 7:19 pm

pls sir I studied urban and regional planning, can I apply for nigerian airforce?

• March 13, 2016 at 6:58 am

I mean can I apply for the air force dssc 2016, not army. , as a public administration graduate. B.sc, Thank u so much

• March 15, 2016 at 6:13 am

Yes, of course, you can apply!

• March 24, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Pls sir, i finish from university of ibadan wit bsc political science, i’m i qualify to get d form

• March 24, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Yes, of course you qualify

• March 15, 2016 at 7:05 am

Pls sir, in a situation where by a signee present only National ID Card will it serve? Reply is urgent.

• March 18, 2016 at 11:10 pm

I don’t have certificate in any of my credentials but i av their statement of the results. Can i apply

• March 25, 2016 at 4:34 pm

for the screening exercise we were to come along with writing material. pls do this include calculator? and pls on what area is the applicant examined. thanks for your responce.

• March 27, 2016 at 1:05 pm

I finished in 2014 but my certificate is not yet ready. I have already applied. Can I use my statement of result?

• March 28, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Pls sir, can someone with a tattoo apply for DSSC?

• April 1, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Good evening sir..
    Am really interested in joining the Force.. I did study Petroleum Engineering. Am I qualified please? Thank you.

• April 15, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Sir,
    I have already applied for the ongoing Air Force DSS enlistment. My challenge is that, I am HND holder in part time school and my exemption certificate is not ready yet.
    Can I make use of to whom it may concern offered by the school authority in the place of NYSC discharge /exemption certificate?
    I am waiting for your response please.

• April 15, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Yes Sani, you can, since your certificate is not ready yet!

• April 23, 2016 at 7:57 am

I am having issues login my account to out the forms, for DSSC that I registered two weeks ago. It keeps telling me invalid email. Any help pls?

• April 23, 2016 at 8:13 am

Hi Cally,
      Did you supply the correct password & email?

• April 24, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Pls sir when are we going to expect NAF massage

• April 25, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Hello Hafsat, you will be contacted soon for interview if you are chosen

• April 25, 2016 at 10:39 am

apply for army form online now

• April 26, 2016 at 4:20 pm

Sir nobody recieved any massage yet is only me that have the problem.

• April 26, 2016 at 10:09 pm

sir nobody receive any message (update)exit only me that have the penality

• April 27, 2016 at 7:29 am

Please, I apply for the airforce DSSC recruitmen. Has any one received any message yet??

• April 27, 2016 at 8:12 am

Pls sir. In the area of attestation of LGA. Can a principal of a secondary sign for me?? Pls reply. Thanks

• April 29, 2016 at 4:43 am

Yes, provided it’s a government school

• April 28, 2016 at 11:40 am

Sir, How many days are we staying for the enlistment exercise. And for the text message they said we should all present at the centre.

• May 2, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Sir, i applied for DSSC but am still doing my service, my NYSC certificate is not ready but will be ready by october. will i be succesful?

• May 2, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Hi Zeph,
      It’s unlikely since the recruitment exercise/choosing of successful candidates might likely take place earlier before October when your NYSC discharge certificate will be ready. By the way, did you get the notice that all candidates were asked to report at their center yesterday for the interview?

• May 2, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Please i am from ondo state but i live in Lagos, must the letter of attestation…LGA…be from ondo state

• May 2, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Yes, the letter must be from your state of origin, which is Ondo state.

• May 3, 2016 at 8:22 am

YES SIR, i reported at my center on sunday, my name was among the listed candidate, and i was screened. but i dont know if i will be succesful for the next step because of the NYSC certificate

• May 18, 2016 at 9:50 am

hello sir, gud morni, hv done my own screening since on d 1st of dis mnth, but I heard dat dey screen out some courses lyk mass communication as so on, but my question is dis wat of pple DAT read office technology and management (OTM) and dey put in for administration/personnel mgt, pls sir wat is d course sir. thanks.

• May 18, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Office technology and Management is an acceptable course and a bit related to Administration too. So, you should have nothing to worry about

• May 23, 2016 at 7:02 pm

pls sir, I read banking and finance frm polytechnics, and I hav Mba in Human resources since 2014 but I didn’t upload it with my credentials because it was not with me when i was filling de form. But I hav it now. Hope that will not affect me sir?

• May 23, 2016 at 7:24 pm

pls sir, I read banking and finance frm
    polytechnics, and I hav Mba in Human
    resources since 2014 but I didn’t upload
    it with my credentials when i was filling de form.
    But I hav it now. Hope that will not
    affect me sir?

• May 23, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Hi, Oluwatosin
      Did you provide the original credentials when you went for screening?

• May 24, 2016 at 8:36 am

They did not ask me, they only requested for my 1st degree which i presented and I was screened

• May 24, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Ok, then… You really have nothing to worry about. Your first degree is enough to help you stand a chance.

• June 8, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Comment:pls when is the DSSC for NAF coming out

• June 13, 2016 at 10:30 am

when is the dssc exams for airforce its taking too long

• September 22, 2016 at 9:14 pm

With bsc industrial chemistry will I be able to apply.for DSSC in air force

• September 23, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Yes, you can

• November 28, 2016 at 3:06 am

HND accountant.can i apply for d form

• November 29, 2016 at 9:10 pm

please sir, i will be done with my nysc by march/april 2017, and im hoping to apply for NAF as soon as it comes out nxt year, my problem now is will i need to upload my nysc discharge when filling the form online? because by Gods grace if im shortlisted for d exam screening it shld b ready by den.

• December 22, 2016 at 7:53 am

Pls sir when is d dssc form for 2017 coming out?

• January 7, 2017 at 12:25 am

pls sir, I am HND holder studied biochemistry, will they ( Nigeria navy) accept it because under d guidelines it is not included. tnx.

• January 7, 2017 at 12:27 am

pls sir, I am HND holder studied biochemistry,
    will they ( Nigeria air force) accept it because under
    d guidelines it is not included. tnx.

• January 7, 2017 at 2:38 pm

Sorry,Ukpabio. It is unlikely, going by the the 2017 NAF Recruitment guidelines

• January 8, 2017 at 6:01 am

Good morning sir, pls I need ur urgent assistance, I studied political science and my course is not listed there how should I apply?

• January 9, 2017 at 2:26 pm

Plss sir, NAF2017, I DSSC RECRUITMENT FORM OUT. AM AN HND HOLDER IN ELECT/ELECT

• January 9, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Good evening sir, I do want to confirm if I’ll stand a chance to be admitted for NAF since I’m a graduate of Estate Management and i want to know when is the DSSC form coming out. Thanks.

• January 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm

Hlo sir please I want to know when airforce dssc form is coming out 2017…

• January 21, 2017 at 10:45 am

am with o levhel result can I aply?

• January 22, 2017 at 11:29 pm

As Bsc Forester What Can I Apply For?

• January 24, 2017 at 9:04 am

Hello, am a mechanical engineering student of federal polytechnic nekede, owerri. Currently on my 1yr I.T and I want to apply for this years Nigerian airforce, pls what am I to apply as, tradesmen or non tradesmen? (my ND certificate is yet to be out, though I have my NECO,WAEC, & FSLC)

• January 24, 2017 at 10:09 am

Pls I am an ND holder and I want to apply for NAF, I need us advice please should I apply for NAF or I should wait for dssc form ?
    Secondly what qualification is required of someone before they will grade the person as a commission officer? You know we have commission and non commission Airmen/Airwomen.

• January 26, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Good day sir, am 28 years old, have a Degree in Economics and also an ICAN qualified Accoontant. I have passion to work for the Nigeria Air-force. Please advice me on how to go about it.

• February 17, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Gudevening sir, i jst graduated frm cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), read Mechanical Engineering, yet to go for NYSC, but wants to apply for NAF through recruit, can my degree certificate be honoured if tendered for promotion after a while?

• March 20, 2017 at 4:25 am

do you need help for the up coming nda exam call major ibrahim on 08142994725 and if you need assistance hi can help you

• March 21, 2017 at 2:33 am

Please when is the Nigeria airforce 2017 DSS application starting! I really want to enlist this year. I have a B.Sc in Sociology and Anthropology! I hope I am qualified?

• March 25, 2017 at 2:53 am

do you want to join the nigeria nda call 09053294526

• April 11, 2017 at 11:47 am

Pls can Agriculturist apply for the DSSC.

• April 27, 2017 at 11:53 am

Good day sir, please when will the form’s be out again for this year.. am interested to apply sir.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!