Latest Etisalat Data Plan Bundles & Internet Subscription Codes 2017!

Check out all the latest 2017 Etisalat data plan bundles for Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Modems and other devices. Etisalat is a leading mobile communications network in Nigeria. They have very pocket-friendly call rates, wide network reach and an efficient customer care services. What’s more? I tend to believe that Etisalat remains the foremost Nigeria communications network that will “wow” their customers with loads of freebies.

Etisalat doubles every recharge you make, give you extra bonuses on calls and even browsing data. Etisalat data plan options, internet bundles and call services are one of the best in Nigeria. Very efficient, fast, and of course very affordable, depending on your data consumption.

In case you haven’t noticed, Etisalat data services rolled out a number of data plan options for browsing in recent times. To be exact, there are currently about 11 Etisalat plans as at the time of writing this review. So, let us discuss these data plans, prices and of course, how you can easily migrate to your chosen data bundles plan, using their active subscription codes prices and all you need to know which data plan is best for you.

The amazing thing about etisalat plans is that it is very affordable. in addition to that, the plans are quite pocket friendly too and you can be sure of a wide reach of data services in Nigeria. So, let’s get down to the details, shall we?  Ok, here we go…

Etisalat Night Plans

Just recently, Etisalat has been responding to data price reduction war going on in the phone industry. They recently released a new night plan.

The new Etisalat night data plan costs N200 only and it allows you to browse the internet from 12am to 5am, with just 1GB.

To subscribe for the Etisalat 12am to 5am night plan, dial *229*3*11#

Etisalat Data Plan For Android, iPhone & Laptops

• Daily 10MB Data Plan
    This plan gives you a data access to browse the internet for 24 hours at just 50 Naira. You get credited with 10mb of data which you will need to use within a validity period of 24-hour validity period.

To Subscribe for Etisalat Daily 10MB: Dial *229*3*8# or alternatively, send MI3 to 229

• DAILY 50MB
    The Etisalat weekly 50MB subscription gives you a 24-HOUR access to the internet at a cost of 100 Naira only. Once you subscribe for this plan, you will get credited with 50MB of data which you can use to surf the internet for 1 week.

To Subscribe for Etisalat Weekly 50MB: Dial *229*3*1# or alternatively, send MI1 to 229

• Etisalat 200MB Plan
    This data package is for intermediate users of data who would love to surf the web on their mobile phones. Once you subscribe, you will get credited with 200MB worth of data which is valid for 7 DAYS at 200 Naira cost only.

To Subscribe for the 200MB: Dial *229*2*10# or alternatively, send LCD to 229

• 500MB Data Plan
    This mobile plan is also ideal for mobile device users (such as tablets, playbooks, phones, etc) who have a higher demand for data than is available through the 200MB plan.

This plan gives you 500MB of data for 1 month at 500 Naira cost only.

To Subscribe for the 500MB: Dial *229*2*12# or alternatively, send LCD2 to 229

• 1GB Weekend Plan

This mobile plan is also ideal for mobile device users (such as tablets, playbooks, phones, etc) who have a higher demand for data subscription.

This plan gives you 1GB of data for 1 month at 500 Naira cost only. It is a weekend plan valid from Friday 11:59pm – sunday 11:59pm

To Subscribe for the 1GB Weekend Plan: Dial *5995*2#.

• 1GB Plan
    This plan is for you if you plan to fully use mobile devices and also occasionally surf the web on your laptop or desktop computers via an etisalat-enabled modem.

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 1GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 1,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 1.5GB: Dial *229*2*7# or alternatively, send AND1 to 229

• 5GB Plan
    This plan is for you if you plan to fully use mobile devices and also occasionally surf the web on your laptop or desktop computers via an etisalat-enabled modem.

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 1.5GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 1,200 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 1.5GB: Dial *229*2*25# or alternatively, send AND11 to 229

• 5GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 2.5GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 2,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 2.5GB: Dial *229*2*8# or alternatively, send AND2 to 229

• 3.5GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 3.5GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 2,500 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 3.5GB: Dial *229*2*26# or alternatively, send AND22 to 229

• 5 GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 5GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 3,500 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 5GB for N3,500 only: Dial *229*2*9# or alternatively, send AND3 to 229

• 5 GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 11.5 GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 8,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 11.5GB: Dial *229*2*5# or alternatively, send MB6 to 229

• 15 GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 15 GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 10,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 15GB: Dial *229*4*1# or alternatively, send SM1 to 229

• 5 GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 27.5 GB of data, which is valid for 1 month at 18,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 27.5GB: Dial *229*4*3# or alternatively, send SM3 to 229

• 30GB Quarterly Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 30GB of data, which is valid for 4 months at 27,500 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 30GB: Dial *229*5*1# or alternatively, send 4M to 229

• 60GB Bi-annual Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 60GB of data, which is valid for 6 months at 55,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 60GB: Dial *229*5*2# or alternatively, send 6M to 229

• 100GB Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 100GB of data, which is valid for 30 DAYS at 84,992 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 100GB: Dial *229*4*5# or alternatively, send SM5 to 229

• 120GB Annual Plan

Upon activation of this plan, you will receive 120GB of data, which is valid for 1 YEAR (365 DAYS) at 110,000 Naira cost.

To Subscribe for the Etisalat 120GB: Dial *229*5*3# or alternatively, send 12M to 229

Compare Etisalat with Airtel data plan bundles.

Etisalat Smartpaks Data Plans for Light Users

If you are one of those light internet users, then your best bet is to choose any of these light smartpak plans from Etisalat.

To activate any of the Smartpaks. Simply dial *200# from your mobile phone and choose option 3 from the data menu. You can then select any of the smartpaks below that fit your needs:

Etisalat Videopak

The Videopak offers you up to 2 hours of uninterrupted video streaming on the internet. It costs just N400 for 2 hours of video streaming experience.

Etisalat Chatpak

The chatpak gives you full internet access to use BBM, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and all other internet messengers for just N50 per day, or N150 per week.

Etisalat Socialpak:

The socialpak offers you full internet access to use BBM, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp and all other internet messengers for just N350 per week.

Etisalat Blackberry Plan Subscription Codes

You can use any of the blackberry subscription packages for your blackberry phones. There are two types of blackberry plans available: Regular Etisalat BB plans and Blackberry 10 plans.

Let us take a look at the Etisalat BB10 Data Plans.

Etisalat BB10 Data Plans

Note that you can opt in the voice call offer associated with the Blackberry subscription. The voice plan allows you enjoy call rates at 20k/s to all networks. If you are interested in calling at reduced rates with the voice plan activated on your subscription, dial the codes (as given with each plan below) to subscribe rather than send SMS.

1. Blackberry 10 lite with unlimited BBM

10MB Daily
The 10MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N70 only. Upon activation, you will get 10MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 24 hours only.

To activate the 10MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*2*2# or send DLITE to 399 via SMS.

70MB Weekly
The 70MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N350 only. Upon activation, you will get 70MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 7 days only.

To activate the 70MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*2*1# or send WLITE to 399 via SMS.

See the new Tecno Boom J8 review.

260MB Monthly
The 260MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N1,000 only. Upon activation, you will get 260MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 30 days only.

To activate the 260MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*2# or send MLITE to 399 via SMS.

1. Blackberry 10 MID with unlimited BBM:

15MB Daily
The 15MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N100 only. Upon activation, you will get 15MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 24 hours only.

To activate the 10MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*3*2# or send DMID to 399 via SMS.

500MB Monthly
The 500MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N1,500 only. Upon activation, you will get 500MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 30 days only.

To activate the 500MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*3# or send MMID to 399 via SMS.

125MB Weekly
The 125MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N550 only. Upon activation, you will get 125MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 7 days only.

To activate the 125MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*3*1# or send WMID to 399 via SMS.

1. Blackberry 10 MAX with unlimited BBM

360MB Weekly Plan
The 360MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N1,100 only. Upon activation, you will get 360MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 7 days only.

To activate the 360MB weekly plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*8# or send WMAX to 399 via SMS.

1535MB (1.536GB) Monthly
The 1536MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N3,000 only. Upon activation, you will get 1536MB OR 1.536GB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 30 days only.

To activate the 1.536GB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*4# or send MMAX to 399 via SMS.

50MB Daily
The 50MB plan for Blackberry 10 devices costs N200 only. Upon activation, you will get 50MB worth of data to browse the internet. This is valid for 24 hours only.

To activate the 50MB plan on your BB10 smartphone, dial *599*7# or send DMAX to 399 via SMS.

Etisalat Blackberry Data Plan For Non-BB10 Blackberry Smartphones

You can use the following regular blackberry plans on all other BB devices apart from BB10

1. Blackberry Absolute:

Monthly Plan

The Blackberry Absolute Plan costs N1,500 and is valid for 1 month. To activate, dial *499*1#

Weekly Plan

The Blackberry Weekly Plan costs N550 and is valid for 1 week. To activate, dial *499*6#

Daily Plan

The Blackberry Weekly Plan costs N100 and is valid for 24 hours. To activate, dial *499*6#

1. Blackberry Complete:

Monthly Plan

The Blackberry Complete Monthly Plan costs N1,000 and is valid for 1 month. To activate, dial *499*3# or send COM to 399 via SMS

Weekly Plan

The Blackberry Complete Weekly Plan costs N500 and is valid for 1 week. To activate, dial *499*3*1# or send COW to 399 via SMS

Daily Plan

The Blackberry Complete Daily Plan costs N100 and is valid for 1 day. To activate, dial *499*3*2# or send COD to 399 via SMS

In Conclusion…

On a Final Note, there is usually Auto renewals and data roll over on all Etisalat data plan bundles. To Opt out of a plan, send the Opt-Out Code: Dial *229*0#. You will also enjoy a 30% bonus on all data plans between 200MB to 6GB. You can Check your data balance anytime – by dialing *228#.

Feel free to share the post with your friends on social media. You can click on any of the social media icons below to share. Feel free to ask questions or comment in the Comment Section below. etisalat data plan for android phoGood luck!

(Visited 517,996 times, 341 visits today)

Adeniyi

I am a passionate lover of Information Technology, PHP website developer/Programmer, Medical Doctor in training, avid reader & CEO of Reviewcious.com.

36 thoughts on “Latest Etisalat Data Plan Bundles & Internet Subscription Codes 2017!

• October 19, 2015 at 8:27 pm

Lol. 200mb for 1k. I wonder if anybody still use these outrageous plans… But etisalat should have made special etisalat data plans for android users or something.

• October 19, 2015 at 8:28 pm

jwayne wrote:Lol. 200mb for 1k. I wonder if anybody still use these outrageous plans… But etisalat should have made special plans for android users or something.

I think most of these Etisalat data plans also work on Android smartphone. I remember using the 200MB on my Android phone 2 months ago before I changed to Airtel plan. Pls correct me if it’s no longer the case.

• October 19, 2015 at 8:30 pm

In my humble opinion, I want to believe that other Etisalat subscription data packages are not bad at all in terms of pricing. I know it is not the cheapest in the industry but I still maintain it is not the most expensive either. I am not holding brief for the mobile giant but I believe data and call charges will drop drastically when the Nigerian government is able to provide uninterrupted power supply 24/7.

• October 19, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Just recently, the internet world in Nigeria was agog with news of the new Etisalat data plan. It’s a cool bit of change from what exists in the telecom industry, in fact, a cheaper option for that matter.

You can now get a 1GB data plan of for just N1000 and N2000 naira for 2GB. Isn’t that great? You bet, it’s!

To activate Etisalat 1GB for 1000 naira, simply dial *229*2*7#
    To activate Etisalat 2GB for 2000 naira, just dial *229*2*8#.

Bear in mind that validity for both plans is still 30 days.

Even more interesting is the fact that this plan will work well on android, iphones,
    ipads, windows mobile, computers etc.
    To check your data account balance, simply dial *228#.

• October 26, 2015 at 1:47 am

Glo is selling 4.5GB @ N2,500.., this offer makes sense die. Etisalat should do somthing about this …or else I will switch to glo !!! Thanks
    Finally, etisalat should stop bragging about 2GB N2000

• October 26, 2015 at 3:18 am

Abi o. Lols

• October 28, 2015 at 8:18 pm

sorry guys about my sad comment about dis service.. To be realistic its not benefitting using this netwrk on any plan on smartphones.. like seriously i’ve been turned down on this bundle stuff so many times that i can’t actually think of…. (End of story ). . SO MAKE UNA FIND SUMTIN DO ON DIS ISSUE

• October 30, 2015 at 8:05 pm

Can someone pls help me with the code to recharge normally on weekend. Recharging with *222…# on weekends is likened to wasting ones’ money cos I won’t finish it and my main balance will remain empty. Please heeeeelp b4 I drop this etisalat sim card

• October 30, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Keney, what do you mean by “recharge normally on weekend”?

• November 2, 2015 at 7:05 pm

etisalat promised dishing out 1G bonus to any customer who subscribed on 500MB twice within one week. I eventually subscribed twice, I tried to reach them through their No’s. all to no avail. hhmmmm, I entered one chance for etisalat. keep deceiving us with ur plans. someone got an android phone and on it was an etisalat sticker on the packet reading; buy 1G @ N1000 by dialing *229*2*7#. when this was done. etisalat turn Okoro by saying that that android phone cannot undergo the plan. fraud everywhere.
    is just to mind our business while they keep lying.

• November 2, 2015 at 7:37 pm

Lols… Sorry Mr Cletus… I feel your pains bro

• November 13, 2015 at 7:23 pm

You’re right brother I bought an android smart phone tecno y6.on the pack was told to send a code for1gig which I did but I got nothing. Those guys are fraud

• Pingback: Best Android Data Plans For Glo, Airtel, Etisalat & MTN | Reviewcious!

• November 13, 2015 at 7:21 pm

Etisalat Internet bundle is tooo much,200mb for 1k apart from that, I ported my airtel to Etisalat now I’m blaming myself from doing that. They promised 1gig for 1k on the new phone I bought but it all lie. Tecno y6 . imagine with #300 I use to buy 250mb for a month browsing and doing everything

• January 10, 2016 at 8:29 pm

Etisalat is the most fraudulent network in nig, v. Deceptive

• January 11, 2016 at 11:37 am

Admin clean website very neat thumbs up.
    I felt to drop this sometimes the Etisalat network slows down in speed and If you are using an android phone instead of switching off you may touch the flight mode. It will cut-off the network after a few seconds touch it again and it will restore the network back and it would start browsing fast again.
    This also works if you are trying to call someone and its not going especially on mtn with all their problems. as soon the network comes back quickly call it would go most of the time.
    ok i just felt to drop this lets be helping ourselves in this struggle in naija lol

• January 11, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Hello Johnny,
      😣thank you for sharing those tips… One love, bro!

• January 18, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Does the night and weekend plan actually work? Unlimited and all I need to know the conditions attached.

• January 25, 2016 at 5:17 pm

When glo 1000naira data is 1.5gb. How do i use etisalat data plan aging

• January 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Hi Tope,
      Pls, can you clarify what you mean?

• March 15, 2016 at 9:19 am

I refer airtel than etisalat bcos i used to buy 250mb from airtel @ cost of #300 per month, why etisalat data cost is higher than other network………….

• April 13, 2016 at 10:21 am

etisalat iz thef #500 naira for only 50mb and is weekly if is monthly is good..look out of mtn.mtn data #30 naira for week and #60 naira for mounth .my der people go and use mtn it iz good

• May 11, 2016 at 10:29 am

Glo Nigeria Data Plans are now bumper and effective. Etisalat, go with your stingy whatever. I think you guys should try it, I’ve been enjoying it for almost a year now…….. ! #1000 goes for 1.5G, #2000 goes for 3G, #2,500 goes for 5G, #3000 goes for 6G, #4000 goes for 9G and so on.. Just dial *777# and see the options for yourself.

• May 15, 2016 at 8:23 am

Etisalat you are o poor with your stingy data plans we go soon turn our back on you and make us of Glo,Airtel and MTN. Do something good about your data abeg we costomer they vex well well. @elemona 1.

• May 15, 2016 at 9:55 am

Hello Admin and guys. Kudos!
    I Can’t really depend on Glo right now. They’ve been causing me serious heart aches recently. I’m looking for another service provider to hop to.
    Is there a way to know the best data network aside from asking people in that area, before actually purchasing? Thanks.

• May 20, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Hello Greg,
      The other option open to you is to determine the strength of the network service in your area, its cost, price and your data consumption needs. You can also try out a small data plan first to be sure the service is really worth it before you pay for a bigger subscription. Hope this helps!

• September 21, 2016 at 7:42 am

Pls I want you to give me the code for #200 sub for weekly.

• October 10, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I just Subscribed 10,000 for 22GB but you guys gave me 15gb,,,,Fruad!!!!!!!!

• October 10, 2016 at 4:44 pm

You can also get your data plan on VTpass.com by

1: log on to http://www.VTpass.com

2: select the network of choice

3: pay

it is convenient save and reliable

Thank me later

• October 17, 2016 at 1:08 am

Pls update your write up

• October 27, 2016 at 8:39 pm

How come my subscription, does not roll on when expired?

• October 30, 2016 at 11:28 am

What is etisalat customer service number?

• November 16, 2016 at 12:27 pm

Glo is offering 10 gig @ N2500. This is a very great plan I live it. It lasts for one month

• December 31, 2016 at 10:08 pm

guy u need to update o…..It’s 1gig instead of 1.5 gig quoted here using *229*2*7#.

I just sub now and was given 1gig….quite disappointing!

• January 2, 2017 at 8:29 am

Hello Pretty Chelsea,
      thank you for your observation. We have updated the entire post to reflect current etisalat plans and codes. Cheers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!