Aso Ebi has become the in thing in Nigeria, especially during celebrations or parties in Yoruba land. Aso Ebi fits into all manners of ceremonies, like a wedding, burial ceremony, birthday, housewarming and what have you. In this write-up, you will learn about the top 10 aso ebi bella styles in Nigeria. Continue reading to find out.
Top 10 Aso Ebi Bella Style Options
- Gele can make a lot of impression on you and those looking at you. Your choice of gele on your aso ebi can make a world of difference. The gele can be of the same material as the aso ebi or different material; it does not matter as long as it matches.
- If you are a plus size woman, you can opt for aso ebi having longitudinal stripes. It will make you look thinner. Materials like white or navy blue with touches of lace will go a long way in making you look wonderful in the aso ebi bella.
- Ankara has come to stay, especially top quality Ankara style. Many women even prefer it to any other material for their aso ebi. You only need a good seamstress that knows what she is doing to make a wonder of it.
- Adding beads to your aso ebi bella will tell the story better than any other style. The bead can be of any color. It can have a matching color with the aso ebi or gele. It can also bear a contrast color; it does not matter as long as it fits.
- Aso oke gele will always prove to be a perfect addition to your aso ebi. The beautiful thing about aso oke is that it perfectly suits all manners and designs of aso ebi. The aso oke does not have to be of same color as the aso ebi.
- The Linda Ikeji style of aso ebi can also earn you some respect. Linda has a special love for Ankara top and ¾ pant. It may not look like the conventional aso ebi, but it works perfectly too.
- The best choice of color for your aso ebi bella in preparation for Christmas can be navy blue or white with matching gele. As usual, the gele can either be of the same or different color. What about sky blue? It has also proved to be an impressive choice.
- You can also consider a turban-looking gele. It will prove to be the perfect choice for your Friday. It is sure to add something extra to your look. It is simple and unique at the same time.
- You can consider a mix of two different Ankara for your aso ebi. However, make sure the two complement each other. For example, the main cloth can be decorated at the edge by the second one.
- You can adopt any style of your choice for your aso ebi bella. If you prefer Ankara, for example, you can go for a one piece style or make it a sexy looking dress that extends as far as the knee. Some also prefer their Ankara aso ebi hanging just shy of the knee.
Aso Ebi has become the in thing in Nigeria, especially during celebrations or parties in Yoruba land. Aso Ebi fits into all manners of ceremonies, like a wedding, burial ceremony, birthday, housewarming and what have you. In this write-up, you have learned about the top 10 aso ebi bella styles in Nigeria. Hope you find it useful? If so, please share the post.