Without doubt, Dubai is one of the most modern cities in the world. The planning and practically everything about the city are simply wonderful and it is a common destination for visitors, either for business, social or residential purpose. It is not so difficult to get visa to Dubai as a Nigerian provided you follow the laid down procedures when applying for the visa. A correct Dubai visa application is important. The Dubai Embassy In Nigeria will help meet your visa needs. You will be able to get a Dubai visa from Nigeria.
The ease of obtaining the visa is one of the factors that brought about increase in the number of Nigerians traveling to the city. You will never have to wait for too long in order to obtain the required visa. Some of the very important information you must keep in mind while applying will be made available in this write up, so that you can have a successful Dubai visa application.
Dubai Visa Fees
|VISA TYPE||Visa Fee (USD)|
|96 hours Visa||69|
|14 Days Visa||90|
|90 Days Visa||188|
|90 Days Multi Entry Long Term Visa||461|
|30 Days Multi Entry Short Term Visa||181|
Before you Apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria…
You need to possess a valid immigration passport before you apply for Dubai visa. The visa must have minimum of 3 months validity too. If not, you will not be considered by the processing officers at the Dubai embassy. In the event you do not presently possess a Nigerian immigration passport, you can get one easily at any of the immigration offices located closest to you. You can equally apply for it online. What you must know is that your international passport must remain valid for the period of time you will be spending in Dubai.
Various types of Dubai Visa you must know:
The three forms of visa into Dubai are highlighted below:
- Tourist visa: This is the visa you should obtain in the event you are just visiting Dubai as a tourist and you will not be staying for long. This visa has validity of 30 days. If you feel you need to stay longer than 30 days, you only need to pay a certain fee to extend the validity of your stay as a tourist in Dubai.
- 96-hour visa: This visa only last for 96 hours; that is, 4 days. Unlike the earlier form of visa, this one can never be extended. If you are just passing through Dubai to another location, this is the perfect visa for you. The Dubai authority requires that your international passport has validity of up to 3 months when applying for this particular types of visa.
- Visit visa: This one is for those who want to visit Dubai for a given period of time. The visa gives you the opportunity to stay in Dubai for up to 90 days. Unfortunately, you will not be able to extend the duration of this visa. If you are visiting Dubai for some form of long term business or you are coming there to visit any of your family members, this is the perfect type of visa to go for.
Some of the Dubai Visa requirements are:
- Hotel reservation evidence
- Invitation letter from the person you are visiting.
- Letter of leave by your employer in the event you are a tourist.
- Bank details or statement
- Health insurance proof.
- Application form for the visa
- Valid ID card photocopy.
- Your immigration passport as a Nigerian.
It is not so difficult to get visa to Dubai as a Nigerian provided you follow the laid down procedures when applying for the visa. A correct Dubai visa application is important. The Dubai Embassy In Nigeria will help meet your visa needs. You will be able to get a Dubai visa from Nigeria.