GTBank has just launched yet another new innovative service to help you enjoy safe banking services online. It is called the new GTBank Virtual Prepaid Mastercard.No doubt, GTBank remains one of the most innovative banks in the country.
Benefits of the New GTBank Prepaid Virtual Card
The prepaid virtual card offers additional flexibility and an added measure of security when you shop online.
Here are other benefits you will enjoy from this service:
- It is simple, fast and efficient
- You will be able to request for the card at your convenience
- It is theft-proof: that is, it can’t be stolen like your current debit/credit card!
- It is highly secured and works on State of the art secure technology
- You can top up the card using your own Internet Banking transfer from GTBank
- You can easily convert it to Physical card if you want
How to Request For GTBank Virtual Card
Requesting for GTBank Virtual Card is as simple as 123….
1.Just login to your Internet Banking site at https://ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/Alert.aspx. Be sure to login with your GTB internet banking user ID and password.
2. Upon successful login, you will be allowed into your private internet banking area. Now, click the Cards Section in your account and you will see a block of drop navigation buttons. Look for the virtual Card request and click the button the Virtual Card Request button to order a Virtual Card. See the screens hot below.
3. Upon successful request, GTBank will notify you about the status of your virtual card request.
Important Information about GTBank Virtual Mastercard
With GTBank Internet Banking, you request for virtual card. Below is your virtual card request history.
Please note the following:
* You can only view history of request made on this platform.
* You can always view your PIN with the Pin Retrieval Module.
* You can fund your virtual card account using Own Account Transfer Module
If you have any question, comments or experience with the new GTBank Virtual Prepaid Mastercard services, please feel free to share your opinion in the Comment section below.